Saturday 28 January 2012

Saturday 9: How do you mend a broken heart?

Trying on a Saturday Meme over here!

1-How did you cope with your biggest heartache?
Well, after yesterday's post I might say blogging. At first I would only cry and become a teary mess any time I had to refer to it, then, in time, I began discussing it with my friends... Right now, I blog about it. I wasn't planning to do it, but I realized I needed it.

2-Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My boyfriend, two years ago, when we had a motor-bike accident. Actually, I didn't visit him, I went there with him, does it count?

3-How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
I've held 3 jobs in my life. The first one was as a shop assistant at a perfumery, and it was a complete pain in the ass. I had to deal with crazy old ladies who wanted me to advice them on which stinking bottle of perfume to buy or which varnish color to chose. Then, I began working at the school where I'm working now. And the third one was another teaching position at another school in which I lasted a month: I had to teach 6-year-olds inside a classroom in which, if it rained, you had to use an umbrella because of the huge leaks on the ceiling and also you had to carry a flashlight with you because there was a short circuit somewhere inside of it and the power would go off. It was impossible to work there and also dangerous!

4-How did you discover Saturday 9?
Accidentally! I can't remember the site where I've read about it, but here I am!

5-If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would "anywhere" be?
I'd take the train in Paris and then I'd go cross-country across France. My biggest dream is to go there someday and visit the Louvre Museum.

6- When was the first time you cooked for someone else?
6 years ago, I made my boyfriend some ravioli with with sauce for lunch. I don't know what I did wrong, but the raviole were all mashed up and the sauce was a bit viscous...They were completely inedible, but hey, I've improved a lot since then! I haven't killed him accidentally, yet lol The funny thing is that he said they were delicious =P he really loves me lol

7-What's the worst veberage you've ever tasted?
When I was 16, an old friend of mine try to convice us that she could make some cocktails. She made one with whiped cream, grenadine and tequila! It was completely disgusting.

8-Is there anything in your life you are "certain about"? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions?
Whatever you do, good or bad, it always comes back to you. You could say I firmly believe in karma.

9-Do you know anyone who has a very unsual pet?
Yeah, my friend's boss has 2 ferrets: Malena and Moustache. They're horrible, honestly.

4 comments:

  1. The trip in France? One of my dreams too :) Damn you capitalism and money hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll see... someday, we'll make it true! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like the "we". I get the food, you get the rest :P

    ReplyDelete